Psycat (english sub) Psycat (english sub)

I'm not sure what it was about but it's just so wonderful. Love the style and especially the very cat-like movements.

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

I'm confused. Why is this funny? Is there a backstory, some context? Is this a parody of a) the humor of eight year old boys and 2) the particularly awful and bland humor which consists of randomness for the sake of randomness? The animation and voice is neat, but both seem wasted on something so nauseatingly unfunny.

Dark Knight Rises [TS] Dark Knight Rises [TS]

Shouldn't you have called it umm

The Dark Knight Rices YEEEEEEEAAAAA

POOPER POOPER

nyanbread op

rhys510 responds:

its a rare spawn dude >u<

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I enjoyed it. I would recommend scaling down the difficulty on the first mission because after you get past that, the game is very fun, especially with those fighting perks

WorldBox WorldBox

This is pretty cool but the following things make it no fun:

- Boat travel isn't possible
- The automatic roads between new cities aren't cool, I want to see civilizations "discover" each other
- groups of cities don't naturally form countries and fight wars
- brush size controls don't seem to work in Chrome?
- STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING METEORS
- occasionally I miss and hit R

some other features that have been suggested would be neat too.

~ES &amp;amp; SW~ Center of the Rainbow ~ES & SW~ Center of the Rainbow

Good music. The harmony is fun (but not very varied). The melody is sometimes solid, but in some places it's just kind of slavishly following the chord progression and not really holding up on its own. Nice sounds and mix, with the snappy drums, juicy filtered synths, tasty basslines and all. I think the song would be much stronger if you compacted it down to 4 minutes or even less by cutting a lot of the ambient noodling in the first half, because it takes ages to get going. The longer version makes for good background music though.

SkyeWint responds:

Oh damn, hey man! Where have you been?

Sadly, that is the case in the beginning. Maybe if we had the time to make a more consistent and developed theme, that would have been awesome. This was about 5 days of writing and 2 days of mixing.

Oh well. It's good to see ya, glad that you enjoyed it at least! (btw, i have another song you might enjoy more which I did alone but spent a lot more time on - Reflection.)

YOU KNOW WHAT!? YOU KNOW WHAT!?

This is music.

Father-of-Death responds:

That's true.

In Memory of Buoy In Memory of Buoy

Turns out that this dumb thing has made people think I was actually dead. See http://buoy.newgrounds.com/news/post/961137#comments and http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/588957, as well as my PMs. On second thought do not see my PMs. Anyway, I am here to confirm that this is indeed the case. I am now a spooky ghost, booo.

Noughts &amp;amp; Crosses Noughts & Crosses

good.

good dragon.

Starjumpbridges Starjumpbridges

how cool

I like your trademark glowy colours and also what hit me was the "time" theme with the past represented by the simple rowboat, the present represented by the bridges and the future represented by the sci-fi ish view and the planet. IMO. idk.

And I love the backstory to it. I would love to have a big habitable sister planet instead of a shitty rock satelite.

Kamikaye responds:

THx :)

Well , thats life lol :D But maybe one of the stars has a habitable planet. Or maybe the moon is hollow inside.