All 8 art Reviews

good.

good dragon.

Starjumpbridges Starjumpbridges

how cool

I like your trademark glowy colours and also what hit me was the "time" theme with the past represented by the simple rowboat, the present represented by the bridges and the future represented by the sci-fi ish view and the planet. IMO. idk.

And I love the backstory to it. I would love to have a big habitable sister planet instead of a shitty rock satelite.

Kamikaye responds:

THx :)

Well , thats life lol :D But maybe one of the stars has a habitable planet. Or maybe the moon is hollow inside.

Freedom Freedom

heh heh

if you meant it to be a serious symbolic piece then the expression on his face is just way too creepy. It's funny though. And clever.. I love it.

Owl Owl

Well

Definitively one of the better charcoal owls I've seen so far today.

Ninja Air-Fortress Ninja Air-Fortress

Hmm :)

Looks a bit, well sketchy (mostly on the ship), compared to many of your other works. I'm not getting the same sense of depth. Still looks stunning though, of course.

Glass Tree in the Sky Glass Tree in the Sky

Stunning

I must say you managed to capture what I wanted, much better than I was hoping for at that. Love how you created the illusion of a circular motion with the clouds and, well, circular brances. Also the way the tree's roots smoothly fade into the dreamy background of clouds. The tree itself is very energetic and grandiose. Excellent job! Cheers!

Kamikaye responds:

Im glad to hear that ,really :) The song was very inspirational in the process :D

ms penis lol ms penis lol

A prime example of how art portal submissions should be: simple, straight to the point, penis-related. A very expressive, controversial piece of art that will be remembered for years to come.