POOPER POOPER

nyanbread op

rhys510 responds:

its a rare spawn dude >u<

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

I enjoyed it. I would recommend scaling down the difficulty on the first mission because after you get past that, the game is very fun, especially with those fighting perks

WorldBox WorldBox

This is pretty cool but the following things make it no fun:

- Boat travel isn't possible
- The automatic roads between new cities aren't cool, I want to see civilizations "discover" each other
- groups of cities don't naturally form countries and fight wars
- brush size controls don't seem to work in Chrome?
- STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING METEORS
- occasionally I miss and hit R

some other features that have been suggested would be neat too.

Johnny Upgrade Johnny Upgrade

haha I beat the game and got 100% of the upgrades before the game even got through judgement. It was a fun 16 minutes though.

Pretentious Game Pretentious Game

whoa that was pretentious as HELL

Super BroBalls Super BroBalls

oh my god this game is so good I changed my name to its abbreviation

NoLanLabs responds:

then you changed it back? that's not very bro

Vexation 2 Vexation 2

jesus christ this is buggy on chrome

I tried playing it on Chrome but I gave up. Every ten seconds or so it skips to the next level (usually when landing on a block but not always), when the character dies it often re-spawns below the level, or is embedded inside spikes, making progress impossible. Until it skips the level for no reason of course.

I'm giving you a 10 because of benefit of the doubt and all that, but I didn't actually get to play it.

AmazingAdam4 responds:

Can't be any fairer than that. Thank you very much :)

Everything Start to Fall Everything Start to Fall

no fun

it's just a bunch of situations that happen throughout life with a buggy and not very fun platform game. The gameplay has little to do with the theme, except 1) you can jump higher in some stages of life and 2) money something. I gained nothing from this.

A Short History A Short History

this game

requires both more accuracy and more speed than what is warranted by the use of a computer mouse. In one level I may need to shake it violently across the screen, and in others I have to be pixel precise. And the range is too large. In some levels, the accuracy required is so absurdly high that I lose a life even though I did a practically perfect job. So it's not as much that it's hard as it's unfair.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain