Psycat (english sub) Psycat (english sub)

I'm not sure what it was about but it's just so wonderful. Love the style and especially the very cat-like movements.

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

I'm confused. Why is this funny? Is there a backstory, some context? Is this a parody of a) the humor of eight year old boys and 2) the particularly awful and bland humor which consists of randomness for the sake of randomness? The animation and voice is neat, but both seem wasted on something so nauseatingly unfunny.

Dark Knight Rises [TS] Dark Knight Rises [TS]

Shouldn't you have called it umm

The Dark Knight Rices YEEEEEEEAAAAA

Wikishits Wikishits

it's not the main aspect, but that was really nice work with the sound... i can practically smell the puke and feel little acidic residue on my lips.

I Like Trains I Like Trains

doesn't seem too imaginative

The animation was pretty okay, nothing particularly impressive about the style that's being used in this flash. Some scenes look rushed and undefined. I feel that the whole concept is unimaginative since it's just an extended version of the least funny gag from the asdfmovies. It gets very tiring by the end - just like every other gag that derives its humor from randomness or nonsense (I like trains, I like pie, I like turtles, etc). And of course the whole thing is more predictable than the result of a North Korean election.

SS - Meditation SS - Meditation

good presentation of very unreliable information

The information is presented very nicely: great illustrations that supplement the talking nicely, and the voice is very clear (but the talking is unnecessarily fast).

But it is saturated with claims that are not supported by any serious scientific sources (the only source you've actually listed is a blog that does not cite any of its own sources. And technically that alone leaves your claims zero credibility). Therefore I can not take it seriously. The claims that binaural beats have any measurable effect that is not a result of 1. placebo or 2. the meditation itself are perhaps the most ridiculous.

DeniedoStrangeInfomercia DeniedoStrangeInfomercia

ok,

this pretty much represents how I perceive foreign commercials

Atzu responds:

Hahaha Yeah, that happens

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

haha what?

this is the best thing I've seen so far this afternoon! By FAR!

Yayayayay. Yayayayay.